[tlhIngan Hol] Does porgh refer only to a human body ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 07:15:22 PST 2016

quljIb:
> {tera'ngan 'oynot} or {tera'ngan porgh}, I'd
> think

If I was trying to find a way to say "human flesh" then the only solution I
could think of, would be {Human 'oynot} or {tera'ngan 'oynot} (as you
already suggested).

But the question is "how would a klingon understand the {Human/tera'ngan
'oynot}" ?

Would he understand "human flesh", or would he understand "human animal
flesh" (which doesn't make much sense).

I believe that a human would indeed understand the {Human/tera'ngan 'oynot}
as "human flesh".

But as far as the klingon mind is concerned, I truly don't know. Only maltz
can tell us..

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'