[tlhIngan Hol] The Seas Our Lives Sail..

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:41:46 PDT 2016

oh the stupidity ! how do you put up with me ?

I wrote :

{'ej tugh bIQ'a'Daq lughajlu'bogh vengchoH Dujvetlh}
and soon this ship enters the high seas.

for the "high seas", I wanted to write "the seas which noone
possesses" ; so the correct sentence is :

{'ej tugh bIQ'a'Daq lughajbe'lu'bogh vengchoH Dujvetlh}

mop Hurgh