[tlhIngan-Hol] Sentence as subject

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Jun 3 08:35:50 PDT 2016

An example of a sentence as a sentence as an object (allowed) would be:

«QaQ 'e' vISov.»
("I know that it's good.")

An example where people might want to use a sentence as a subject (forbidden) is when translating "It's good that I know."; people might be tempted to write *jISov QaQ 'e'* or *QaQ 'e' jISov*.