[tlhIngan-Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] Klingons and cockroaches

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Jun 1 10:01:59 PDT 2016

On 6/1/2016 11:44 AM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> someone tell me, if all these possible translations are correct, for
> the sentence which I wrote :
>
> {targhwIj yIHoHneS} may translate as :
>
> do me the honor of killing my dog
> kill my dog your honor
> kill my dog your highness
> etc..

*targhwIj yIHoH* /kill my targ!
/*targhwIj yIHoHneS* /kill my targ! (showing extreme deference)

/That is the complete difference between the two. Aside from expressing
deference, the two sentences mean exactly the same thing. Whether you
translate the deference as "your honor" or "pretty please" or just by
getting on your knees and putting your hands together, the meaning is
the same.

http://www.trimboli.name/