[tlhIngan Hol] When we return from the battlefield, who will we be then ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:43:54 PDT 2016

thank you voragh for these canon examples !

I would like to ask though, something that I noticed..

> HoSHal ghajchugh vay', mI' naghmey tIronmoH.  wa'maHlogh
> boq'egh mI' naghmey;  chen qav'ap.  ghajwI'vaD qav'ap yIDIl.

the {wa'maHlogh boq'egh mI' naghmey}, means "roll the dice once" ?

> pIraqSIS HoS waw' ghajlu'chugh, loSlogh boq'egh mI' naghmey
> mI';  chen qav'ap

what does the {loSlogh boq'egh mI' naghmey mI'} actually mean ? "roll
the dice four times" ? and why do we have the second {mI'} (after the
{naghmey}) ?

> Duj ghajchugh vay', cha'logh boq'egh qav'ap motlh;  chen
> qav'ap le'.  ghajwI'vaD qav'ap le' yIDIl.

the {cha'logh boq'egh qav'ap motlh} means "the usual price is doubled"
? I read the given english translation, but I just want to be sure,
that I understand this correctly.

mayqel qunnoq