[tlhIngan Hol] [tlhIngan-Hol] Hergh ngevwI'

DloraH seruq at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 8 17:12:54 PDT 2016

Is a ghItlhwI' a person, a printer hooked up to a computer, or a pencil?
We have the same problem in English.
What is a dishwasher?  An appliance, or a person?
When the dishwasher is loaded, is it that one cannot fit anymore plates in to the appliance, or is
does it mean that the wife is drunk?

It always comes back to context.

- DloraH