[tlhIngan Hol] Words for tools

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:01:22 PDT 2016

On 12 July 2016 at 00:26, Anthony Appleyard <a.appleyard at btinternet.com> wrote:
> What is the general word for the active end of a tool? (bit (of drill), head of pickax, etc)

This doesn't apply to all tools, but the active end of many Klingon
tools is an {'etlh}.


More information about the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list