[tlhIngan Hol] How to clean a white shirt

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 08:23:06 PDT 2016

Jeremy Silver:
> qaboQmeH qID qab vIlo'pu'. qamoghchoHmoHchugh, jItlhIj

jIQoSqu'.. mayajchuqba'Ha' !
I'm so sorry ! we obviously misunderstood each other !

jIjatlhDI', but all this is confusing and outrageous as well.
when I wrote, "but all this is confusing and outrageous as well"

SoHvaD mu'meyvam vIjatlhbe' !
I wasn't referring to you !

choQaH 'e' DanID, 'ej qatlho'qu' !
you tried to help me, and I thank you !

mu'tlhegh but all this is confusing and outrageous as well, vIghItlhta',
the sentence "but all this is confusing and outrageous as well" I wrote it,

law'bogh SovHom Sar ghajmo' canon
because canon possesses many diverse details

'ej Hoch SovHommeyvam SovlaHbe'ba' vay' !
and all these details, someone is obviously unable to know !

toH SoHvaD mIllogh muj vI'agh, jItlhIjnIS jIH'e' !
so, if I gave the wrong impression, then it I who need to apologise !

qavan Jeremy !