[tlhIngan Hol] Fwd: RE: The book of our good captain

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Jul 13 10:15:48 PDT 2016

Accidentally sent this off-list.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [tlhIngan Hol] The book of our good captain
Date: 	Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:35:48 -0400
From: 	SuStel <sustel at trimboli.name>
To: 	Lieven <levinius at gmx.de>

We can’t jump in headlong and blindly accept any QAO without scrutiny,
but we do have to acknowledge that QAO is not unquestionably illegal.

De’vID’s (I think) question remains unanswered and a good one: if QAO is
illegal, /why/ is it illegal? It’s a rule we made up ourselves. If we
discount using question words as relative pronouns, what is the
justification of preventing questions as the first sentence?