[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh mu'tlhegh

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 04:59:51 PST 2016

De'vID:
> {naDev ghaHtaHbogh} "here where he is"

I didn't know that the {-bogh} can express "where". if that is the case,
then I can understand the sentence from paq'batlh.

however I am curious..

in light of the {-bogh} being able to express the meaning of "where", how
would you explain the tkd p.172 sentence: {jIHtaHbogh naDev vISovbe'} ?

"here where I am being" ? but in the {naDev ghaHtaHbogh} "here where he is"
example that you wrote, the {naDev} precedes the {-bogh}..

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'