[tlhIngan Hol] The most beautiful decepticon

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:05:16 PST 2016

I think I understand what you're trying to say;

however, although the grammar may be correct, the meaning is somehow
weird (thus the confusion). "while he's squashing the head he's the
most beautiful" ??? so, as soon as he finishes squashing that head
what is he ? the ugliest ?

I am able to understand the grammar, but the meaning is weird (thus
the confusion in the first place).

qunnoH jan puqloD