[tlhIngan Hol] to qaStaHvIS or not to qaStaHvIS

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:15:47 PST 2016

ghunchu'wI:
> SuStel has already given exactly the reasonable arguments I would use. I don't know how to improve on them.

maj. there you go ! I am an idiot, who is unable to understand the obvious.

however, this is truly strange; through the 14 months I have been on
this list, we have discussed countless things; and always we came to a
conclusion.

Unfortunately, at this thread, on this occasion, what has been said so
far fails to explain why the {Soch DIS vorgh jIQuch} is ungrammatical.
The only reasonable explanation is, if someone wrote "because maltz
said so". Instead, there is no "maltz said so", but a countless list
of arguments which leads to nowhere.

Thank you for taking the time to explain all this, but since I can't
understand what's going on here, I will continue using expressions
like {Soch DIS vorgh} without the {qaStaHvIS}.

Perhaps they make sense only to me, but hey, who is actually reading
the klingon posts I write ?

So, lets agree to disagree on this one.

qunnoH jan puqloD
you have some stuffed to'baj leg in your teeth