[tlhIngan Hol] The mouth of Sauron

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:10:36 PST 2016

De'vID:
> wotvaD mojaq vIchel'eghmoHta'DI' Dayajbe''a'?

I can understand the meaning of the sentence, but I can't understand
the grammar. Since we have the {-'egh}, I can't understand how the
verb which carries it can obtain a subject.

jIH for Aurelie Demonchaux:
> however Aurelie, don't worry..
> tomorrow, I will search my notes, and copy-paste what was said at that thread

luckily, I was able to locate the thread. go to:

http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/2016-July/000911.html

and then press "next message" in order to see the rest of the replies.

qunnoH jan puqloD