[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh mu'tlhegh

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 02:53:19 PST 2016

this just occured to me..

paq'batlh doesn't have punctuation, right ? so, what if at the original
sentence the punctuation goes:

{DaH, naDev, jIHtaHbogh meq Saja'}

if that would be the case, I could accept this as "now, here, I will tell
you my reason of being".

granted, perhaps this produces a different meaning than the given one, but
its the only solution I can think of.

damn, this sentence drives me crazy !

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'