[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh mu'tlhegh

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:36:01 PST 2016

De'vID:
> {naDev ghaHtaH} means "he/she is here".

Yes, I can understand this; but if at the above sentence we had the
{-bogh} ({naDev ghaHtaHbogh}), then what would that mean ?

My difficulty in understanding the original paq'batlh sentence,
had/has to do with accepting the {naDev jIHtaHbogh} as a noun.

If that sentence went: {DaH naDev jIHtaH meq Saja'}, then I could read
it as "now, the reason of my being here, I will tell you". But the
addition of {-bogh} severely messes me up. It is its presence that I
can't explain.

qunnoH jan puqloD