[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh mu'tlhegh

Brian Cote wearetheinformation00 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 03:18:27 PST 2016

Slightly beside mayqel's point, but in the phrase {naDev jIHtaH} /I am
here/ (see TKD 27-28pp), the {naDev} is implicitly locative, right? So it
can never mean /I am the here/(?) It should be considered {naDev[Daq]
jIHtaH} grammatically, although the {-Daq} is never written explicitly in
this case. That is correct, right?

QImSIr