[tlhIngan Hol] Adjective suffixes

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:46:31 PST 2016

Somewhere (TKD I suppose) it's written that the only suffixes following a
verb used as an adjective can be the negation suffixes {-be', -Ha'} and the
intensifier {-qu'}. I think it's logical that both can occur together. So I
have no doubts that you can say {Duj tInqu'be'} with the intended meaning.

But other suffixes are excluded, do the answer to question 2 is no. It is
easily understood, but ungrammatical.

- André