[tlhIngan Hol] The most beautiful decepticon

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:37:07 PST 2016

De'vID:
> Megatron qam bIngDaq Optimus Prime nach
> chevlu'pu'bogh taptaHvIS, Megatron 'IH law' Hoch Decepticon 'IH puS.

there is something which rubs me the wrong way in this sentence.. lets
analyze it together..

first it says:
{Megatron qam bIngDaq Optimus Prime nach chevlu'pu'bogh taptaHvIS}
under the foot of megatron the head of optimus prime, which someone
had separated, while he was squashing

so, we are left to wonder "who was squashing that head ?" only to read
next the name of "megatron", which simultaneously is the first of the
two nouns in a law'/puS construction.

Is this correct ? Can the subject (if megatron is indeed the subject
of the first sentence), be at the same time the first noun of a
law'/puS construction ?

mayqel jan puqloD