[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh mu'tlhegh

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 00:24:40 PST 2016

De'vID:
> {naDev jIHtaHbogh} is a noun.

I can't understand how this could be correct as a {-bogh}ed noun.

I know we can say {paq qanobta'bogh} for "the book which I gave you". but
here the {paq} is the object of {nob}.

On the {naDev jIHtaHbogh} is the {naDev} an object ? and if yes, the object
of what verb ? the object of {jIH} ? I can understand the {jIH} taking an
object in the context of {SuvwI' jIH}. but then, the {naDev jIHtaH} would
mean "I am here" not in the sense "I am present here", but in the sense "I
am the here".

Could you explain what's happening ? Obviously there is something important
I am missing here..

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'