[tlhIngan Hol] When your car becomes a dog

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:19:46 PST 2016

ok, I understand !

always aspect confused me.. It will sound strange, but when it comes to
aspect, I know there are things I don't understand, but I just can't
realize what those things are. If this makes any sense..

I wish klingon had tenses instead of aspect.. lets say I want to say "I
didn't know that"; what do I write ? {time-stamp jISovbe'} or {jISovbe'pu'}
? Is my not-having-known a completed event or not ? I think it is a
completed event, which continues neverthless. go figure..

I just can't understand aspect. I wish we had tenses instead.

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'