[tlhIngan Hol] The crucible

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:14:03 PDT 2016

ghunchu'wI':
> "This one" doesn't make much sense in Klingon with the number {wa'},
> especially when what "one" is counting hasn't been stated, and I can't
> figure out what "day of this one" would mean.

I can't understand why {wa'vam} doesn't make sense. However, because
you're an expert I will take your word for it and not use it any more.

jIH:
> qay'wI'mey bamlu' ; neH 'Iv ? pagh.
> 'a ngoDvam wIlIj : qay'wI'mey neH pagh 'a 'ut bIH.
ghunchu'wI':
> You also have a habit of putting phrases in an unusual order, with the
> main idea first and the context later. That's not a problem with
> grammar, but it is a style that makes the reader have to work a lot
> harder in order to understand what you're saying.

This is beautiful comment, and thank you for telling me. I hadn't
realized I was doing this, but now that I realized it, I will correct
myself in the future.

ghunchu'wI',
'op ret, pIj maHarghchuq ; 'a tagha' reH choQaH. meqvammo' jIbel 'ej
jIQuch. qabelmoHmeH tugh po'wI' vImoj. HIvoq !

(The above was written without a dictionary, so if anything appears
weird, you know the reason..)

mop qIj qunnoq