[tlhIngan Hol] As soon as I had tickled the dog

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:17:48 PDT 2016

lieven:
> Is that understandable? (@mayqel)

yes ! I think I'm beginning to understand the theory of using aspect in
klingon.

I will apply all this in my next story and see how it goes.

I will have this question in mind: "at the time the sentence is taking
place, is the event completed or not ?".

and we'll see how it goes.

DaH, jIQong !

Quvar SuStel je, tuQaHta'' 'e' bonIDmo', Satlho'.

qunnoq
ghogh HablI'wIjvo' vIngeHta'