[tlhIngan Hol] When better is missing go with preferable

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:52:01 PDT 2016

jIH:
> what is the exact opposite of {qaq} ? is there one in klingon ?
ghunchu'wI':
> Is there one in Greek?

hmm.. good question. now that I'm thinking of it, as a single word no
; there isn't one in greek either.

lieven:
> What was the problem with {QaQ} anyway? Maybe I missed your message,
> but I remember you saying there is no way to espress "good, better, best". Really?

I was trying to find a way to express "better" by using a single word
; not through the use of suffixes and context, or the {law'/puS}
construction.

for example "my phone is better" ; not "my phone is better than yours".

qunnoq