[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' cha'maH wej mu' chu' - New Words

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 01:12:08 PDT 2016

So, the way I *feel* this whole subject, is that the qep'a' new word,
was actually only {chum} ;

I just can't realize why at the qep'a' it was combined with {jajlo'}
and {tlhom}, in order to express the "colorful" element.

I mean I don't understand the point in all this.

We always knew the words for sunrise and sunset ; when we learned the
word for colorful, it was expected that one could perform the
combination in order to express the colorful sunrise/sunset.

All I'm trying to say, is I don't understand why the words {jajlo'
chum} and {tlhom chum}, deserve a separate entry on a dictionary.

In that sense we should add {Ha'DIbaH chum}, {Sut chum}, {qut chum} and so on..

qunnoq