[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: nuHHom

sustel trimboli.name sustel at trimboli.name
Mon May 27 08:23:20 PDT 2024

"Small arms" refers to kinetic-prohectile weapons that are carried and used by individual soldiers. "Light weapons" are kinetic-projectile weapons that can be carried by individual soldiers, incendiary devices, or explosive ammunition. "Heavy weapons" refers to anything bigger, typically mounted.

I'm sure nuHHom has been space-ified to include energy weapons, but it undoubtedly still refers to weapons carried and operated by individual soldiers.

Whether "light weapons" or "heavy weapons" have Klingon translations, I don't know. I would not assume the use of 'ugh or tIS.