[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word Wiki - special pages

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 25 07:37:54 PDT 2024

Thanks Lieven (and Sustel) for replying.

These should be very helpful, now and in the future.

which is current up to 7/23/2024.  Looking for "new words" etc. in the Subject index and for "Lieven" and "De'vID" in the Author index was useful.

I did find your web page for "Klingon at Conventions".  You cleverly hid the URL in plain sight in your signature!

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons