[tlhIngan Hol] new word: {tlhI'}

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 23 07:40:47 PDT 2024

Lieven,

I was off-line from February 22 to July 1st.  My email account was locked, so I didn't have access to any posts from the tlhIngan-Hol list (they weren't kept on the server).  Did you - or anyone else (De'vID?) - post other revelations from Maltz like this one on {qI'] vs. {tlhI'}?  With qep'a' 31 imminent I'd like to update my notes with anything you may have shared during my absence.

Do you have a web page where you temporarily archive similar posts and discussions with Okrand before updating the various new lists and pages that you maintain?  E.g. https://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/ which is marked with a disclaimer:

	This list is not current. It was last updated with words revealed in the middle
	of 2020.  It will be brought up to match present knowledge by July 2024.

I'm anxious to jump back into the discussions.  Thanks,

Steven ("Voragh")

P.S.  What's the name of that exercise book you're working on?