[tlhIngan Hol] Quj: mu'mey chu' tI'aq!

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Jul 17 22:00:25 PDT 2024

Am 17.07.2024 um 01:50 schrieb James Landau via tlhIngan-Hol:
> With the qep'a' wejmaH wa'DIch in only 9 days, I thought it would be fun
> to try to predict the new words that Marc Okrand will give up from the
> chabal tetlh. These are my guesses; some of them I wasn't inspired
> enough to even try on.

I see no point in guessing the results of new words and strongly
discourage sending such a list full of non-canon words. It has happened
before that someone didn't read the entire message and accidentally
assumed it was a new word. This is more confusing than helpful.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"