[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'ewro

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 31 07:35:57 PST 2024

Klingon word: 'ewro
Part of speech: noun
Definition: Euro
Source: Miniatur Wunderland Video

Monetary unit.

qaStaHvIS 17 DIS chenmoHlu’ 800,000 repmey lunatlhlu’ 450
  morgh men velqa’ ‘oH DIlmeH 21 ‘uy’ ‘ewro lunatlhlu’
In 17 years and more than 800 hours of work on 1500 square
  meters a miniature world of superlatives was created that
  cost over 21 million euros to build. (Miniature Wunderland)

SEE:
‘ewrop  		Europe (GN)

SEE ALSO:
Huch 			money (n)
Huch nav  		bill (i.e. currency) (n)
Huch jengva’		coin  (n) [sg]
ngop 			coin  (n) [pl]
DeQ 			credit [monetary unit] (n)
DarSeq 			[Klingon currency] (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey