[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: pup

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 17 10:09:39 PST 2024

Klingon word: pup
Part of speech: verb
Definition: be perfect, be exact

QIn pup
plain spearhead (KGT)

(KGT 64):  A plain spearhead, one that is simply a sharp point, is a {QIn pup} ("perfect spearhead").

jabbI'ID pup: Qapchu'meH 'aqroS chuq: cha' vI' chorgh loghqammey
High Resolution - Maximum Effective Range - 3.5 Light Years  (KBoP)

jabbI'ID pupHa': Qapchu'meH chuq: chorgh vI' chorgh loghqammey
Medium to Low Resolution - Effective Range - 11 Light Years  (KBOP)

N.B.  Do not confuse with the verb {pup} "kick".

SEE ALSO:
qar  		be accurate (v)
'ut  		be essential/necessary (v)
Duy' 		be defective (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey