[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: roSmaH

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 19:49:42 PDT 2023

I do remember reading that Klingons were of crustacean descent, so you're right, it was prudent to ask.
The word *targhoroj* (targ + Joro spider?) is defined as only one of many types of crab-like creatures on Kronos, so perhaps there are all sorts of crustaceans on the planet. Perhaps having many crab-like creatures is a reference to the phenomenon of carcinization?