[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: vegh

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Sep 15 07:51:02 PDT 2023

Am 15.09.2023 um 16:29 schrieb Steven Boozer via tlhIngan-Hol:
> Klingon word: vegh
> Part of speech: verb
> Definition: go through (an open door, a tunnel, etc.)
> Source: qep'a' loSDIch

> [My notes are vague:  In what year did qep'a' loSDIch take place?]

The Klingon Language Wiki can answer that:

qep'a' loSDIch took place July 16-20, 1997.

http://klingon.wiki/En/Qepa

(I remember that without looking, because that was the year I joined the
mailing list and this word was one one the very rare new words at that time)

(poHvetlh vIqawchu', qaStaHvIS DISvetlh tlhIngan Hol ghomvam vImuvta'mo'
'ej ngugh qubqu' mu'mey chu'.)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"