[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon in SyFy channel basement-dweller commercial?

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 12:53:16 PDT 2023

tuquvmoH! I'm saying *tuquvmoH* instead of *choquvmoH* because both you and Todd helped. (And here's a mayqel qu'nenoS type question: Could one say *choquvmoH tIn* or *tuquvmoH tin* for "A big thank you"? Technically *choquvmoH*/*tuquvmoH* is a conjugated verb, not a noun.)

So I see most of it is gibberish/nonsense.

While I was looking for the basement-dweller Space Channel commercial, I found the Pizza Hut commercial. According to our wiki, it's from 1994! That explains why they don't use *pItSa' chab* for "pizza", as TalkNow! didn't come out until 2011. (They could've made a play on *Hut* by having exactly nine Klingons, however.)

>Message: 5>Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 08:11:02 +0200
>From: "Lieven L. Litaer" <levinius at gmx.de>
>To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org
>Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] Klingon in SyFy channel basement-dweller
>    commercial?

.You can find a lot of details about that commercial in the Klingon