[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: DeH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 24 07:20:41 PDT 2023

Klingon word: DeH
Part of speech: verb
Definition: be ripe, be overripe (fruit, vegetable)
Source: KGT

AFAIK not used in a sentence.

(KGT 85):  A vegetable or fruit that is {baQ} (fresh, just picked, just fallen off the plant), on the other hand, is not as favored as one that is {DeH} (ripe, though overripe might be closer to the mark) or even {QaD} (dry, dried out).

SEE ALSO:
nen 		be mature, grown-up, adult (v)

Du'naH		produce (n)
Du'Hom  	garden (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey