[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Sar

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 27 07:05:36 PST 2023

Klingon Word of the Day for Monday, November 27, 2023

Klingon word: Sar
Part of speech: verb
Definition: be varied, be various

qo'mey Sar charghtaHvIS chaH Dat tlhIngan may'Duj luleghDI' neH
qIb nganpu' buQpu' may'Duj 'ej ghIjpu' 'oH. nIteb ghIjpu' je Deghvam
this symbol grew to become as feared throughout the galaxy as
the menacing profiles of their battlecruisers. (SP1)

SEE:
Sar  				variety (n)
Hol Sar 				dialect (n)
QIch wab Sar  			allophone (n)
QIch wab Ho'DoS Sar 		pronunciation variety, accent (n)
Qotmagh QIch wab Ho'DoS Sar 	Krotmag accent (n)

SEE ALSO:
ngang 				vary, be varying (v)
pIm 				be different (v)
Dop 				be opposite, antithetical, contradictory (v)

rap 				be the same (v)
nIb 				be identical (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey