[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom 2023 new words

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:21:02 PST 2023

Don't think I've seen this one mentioned yet:

*wIl **be short (length)*, a reference to Will Shortz, the New York Times'
crossword puzzle editor and NPR puzzle master.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Shortz

This would be his second reference in the language (*ngajrun* being the
other.) I guess Maltz enjoys the crossword.