[tlhIngan Hol] Monopoly

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Nov 3 23:30:14 PDT 2023

During Kopikon of September 2023, Marc Okrand has displayed a word in
his powerpoint, which had never been shown before. He explained it is
the word for the game "Monopoly" of 2011, but is had never been used.

{ghatlhchu'ghach}

He said:

„And we had to come up with a name of the game, a word for monopoly,
which means something like "absolute dominance".“
(Kopikon 2023, livestream on YouTube at 8:11:07)

While preparing for qepHom 2023, I talked to him about this word, and he
confirmed that it is not restricted to the name of that game, it just
means what the English word "monopoly" means.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"