[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Day

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Nov 2 07:29:22 PDT 2023

Klingon Word of the Day for Thursday, November 02, 2023

Klingon word: Day
Part of speech: verb
Definition: compare
Source: qep'a' 30 [2023]

targh vIDay
I compare targs (to each other). (qep'a' 2023)

(qep’a’ 2023 notes): “The object is always plural, frequently in the form {A B je}.  If the comparison is being made between two (or more) of the same thing, the noun's plural suffix is generally not used: {targh vIDay} "I compare targs (to each other)."

SEE ALSO:
nuD  		examine; look at,  inspect (v)
buv 		classify (v)
poj 		analyze (v)
chov 		assess, evaluate, test (v)
HaD		study (v)
patlhmoH 	rank, assign status, sort, grade (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey