[tlhIngan Hol] wishlist for TKD 3ed

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri May 19 09:19:41 PDT 2023

I just fixed that, but unfortunately, the software ignores the
apostrophe (because it's part of the programming) so you will only find
it when searching for *qunI* (withou apostrophe).

The reason for the Klingon term not being there is because it is
expected that most users of the wiki are beginners, so they would search
for English terms rather than Klingon.

But anyway, it's there now, and I think that's a good addition. I'll add
that to the others pages as well.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"