[tlhIngan Hol] wishlist for TKD 3ed

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sat May 13 00:31:43 PDT 2023

Am 12.05.2023 um 10:54 schrieb luis.chaparro--- via tlhIngan-Hol:
> Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think some (canonical) clarification could be needed here:

Your suggestions are good, but I think they are mostly answered. Or is
your point having it in the dictionary as a new chapter?

> 1. Imperative of state / quality verbs with *-'eghmoH*.

Explained in short KGT p. 117
See → http://klingon.wiki/En/EghmoH

> 2. How do appositions work in Klingon?

I'm not sure if ever canonically explained, but deducted from canon
examples, summarized here:
See → http://klingon.wiki/En/Apposition

> 3. When isn't *-lu'* necessary in purpose clauses when expressing an indefinite subject?

I'm not sure I understand the question. Can you give examples?

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"