[tlhIngan Hol] wishlist for TKD 3ed

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon May 1 10:44:48 PDT 2023

Am 01.05.2023 um 17:16 schrieb Steven Boozer via tlhIngan-Hol:
> And that's just Michael Dorn's on-screen work.  In 1996 he and Roxann Biggs-Dawson (B'Elanna) also recorded an audiotape abridgement of The Klingon Way (TKW), which had been published earlier that year.

And that recording is awful. I do not recommend it for beginners. Okrand
was not involved and did not coach the actors. The pronunciation is
really bad.

So if you want to stay in the game: Worf does not speak good Klingon, or
has an unknown strange dialect, or has a terrible English accent.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"