[tlhIngan Hol] Peter Rabbit in Klingon

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue May 2 08:57:35 PDT 2023

Lieven, is the Klingon Language Wiki down?  I wanted to look at your webpage but can't connect to any part of the site, eventually getting a "Gateway Timeout" message from my browser.  (I know the translation itself won't be available until July.)

I was able to find the publisher's page https://egpyt.de/books/peter-rabbit-in-klingon/ and https://egpyt.de/books/peter-hase-auf-klingonisch/ which has some sample illustrations for those interested.

Voragh