[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: rab

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 7 12:02:47 PST 2023

mu'tlheghmey jubonpu'mo' qatlho'.  muQaghHa'moHpu'mo' qatlho' je.

Speaking about Lewis Carroll, has anyone written a Klingon "Jabberwocky" lately?  I vaguely remember it being discussed back in the early 1990's (when I joined this list).  We do have far more words nowadays.  And WRT to "Jabberwocky" this seems apt:

   Alice felt dreadfully puzzled. The Hatter’s remark seemed to her
   to have no sort of meaning to it, and yet it was certainly English.
   "I don't quite understand you," she said, as politely as she could.
             -- [Alice at the Mad Tea Party, Adventures in Wonderland]

--
Voragh