[tlhIngan Hol] Do'ol yagh

Mark E. Shoulson mark at kli.org
Mon Jun 5 14:40:38 PDT 2023

Probably just "chay' ghItlhlu'", how is it written?  Yes, writing and
spelling aren't the same thing etc etc... but I remember having the same
question in some other languages and realizing they would just say "how
do you write it?"  And if some wise-ass answers "with a pen" or
something, then I suppose you could clarify that you meant "ngutlh
vIlonISbogh yIngu'" or something. I mean, after they get their jaw set
and bandaged from when you punched it.

~mark