[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: choQ

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 24 07:25:46 PDT 2023

Klingon Word of the Day for Monday, July 24, 2023

Klingon word: choQ
Part of speech: noun
Definition: deck (on a ship)
Source: BOP

cha' vI' vagh choQmey lutoghlu'
Number of Decks: 2.5.  (KBoP)

cha' choQmey naQ tu'lu' 'ej tep choQ bIngDaq lo' law' bID choQ tu'lu' 2
Full Decks and a Half Utility Deck under the Cargo Deck (KBoP)

TREK NOTES:
  On the Raptor-class scoutship Somraw, decks were labeled in pIqaD: "Deck 2, Red Sector", "Deck 4, Blue Sector", "Deck 4, Green Sector". (ENT "Sleeping Targs")

SEE ALSO:
rav 		floor (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey