[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] QISmaS yIlop

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:11:11 PST 2023

Because the original of the below message was sent to the wrong address, it
wasn't saved in the KLI mailing list archived, even though it was sent to
many list members:
https://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2013/December/

The only references to it on the archive are replies in which the main part
of it isn't quoted. I'm therefore quoting it in its entirety so it will
appear in the archive here:
http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/2023-January/

This came up because of the holidays and people asking how to say "Merry
Christmas" and "Happy New Year" and so on.

--
De'vID