[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: lIng

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 25 09:41:23 PDT 2023

Klingon word: lIng
Part of speech: verb
Definition: produce
Source: TKD (92 KE, 147 EK)

lut mIrmey, ja’bogh muchmey, HaSta muchmey lIngbogh Netflix peS je.
… enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per
day, including original series, documentaries and feature films.
(Netflix Klingon trailer announcement)

SEE:
lIngwI'  			generator (n)

HoS lIngwI'		 power generator (n)
 - HoS lIngwI' wIjuS
   We're passing a power generator. (CK)

 pIvchem lIngwI' 	warp field generator (n)
 - pIvchem lIngwI' DaHmey: cha'
    Warp Field Generation Arrays – 2. (KBoP)

 pIvghor lIngwI' 		warp generator (n)
  - pIvghor lIngwI' DaH
     Warp Generation Array (KBoP)

SEE ALSO:
chenmoH 		build, form, make, create (v)
cher 			establish, set up (v)
'ogh 			invent, devise (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey