[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: muchwI'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Aug 23 07:24:26 PDT 2023

Klingon word: muchwI'
Part of speech: noun
Definition: musician

(KGT 71-72):  A musician is a {muchwI'} (literally, "one who performs music”) … Traditional Klingon music is generally performed only by those who have had a great deal of training. The study of this type of music, whether composition or performance, is considered a discipline not unlike a martial art.

SEE:
much  		present,  perform (music) (v)
much  		presentation,  (television)  show (n)
   HaSta much 	    feature film, movie (n) (Netflix)
    ja’bogh much    documentary  (n) (Netflix)
    mI'wI' much 	    dance show (n)
    Qe' much 	    cabaret [location] (n)
much qach  	theater (building) (n)
much Qe'  	cabaret [presentation] (n)
much yaH  	stage (n)
muchpa'  	theater,  auditorium (n)

SEE ALSO:
chu'wI' 		player [of a musical instrument] (n)
ghetwI' 		actor (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey