[tlhIngan Hol] Cloaking Device words from Maltz

Iikka Hauhio fergusq at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:34:20 PDT 2023

Hello! Here is some information I have acquired from Maltz.

At the qep'a', I took the Cloaking Device phrases from the Bird of Prey Workshop Owner's Manual and presented those to Okrand. Okrand provided me with these translations (for some he did not have a translation as they were not really parts of the cloaking device according to Maltz):

- Frequency Conditioner Inlet: Se’ lISwI’ yIb
- Frequency Conditioner: Se’ lISwI’
- Blast Debris Shield: DI yoD
- First-stage Teleport Waveform Accelerator: yu’egh chungwI’ wa’[This is actually “primary waveform accelerator”]
- Axial Waveform Bypass Conduit: yu’egh meqHoD ’och[This is actually just “waveform bypass conduit”]
- Photon Spill Window: ’otlh tlhuDmeH Qorwagh
- Second-stage Teleport Waveform Accelerator: yu’egh chungwI’ cha’[This is actually “secondary waveform accelerator”]
- Shield Energy Diverter: botjan HoS SIlwI’
- Diverter Ion Sensor: SIlwI’ tat noch
- Cloaking Field Emitter Monitor: So’chem tlhuDwI’ jIHwI’
- Emitter Waveform Compressor: tlhuDwI’ yu’egh HISmoHwI’
- Cloaking Field Emitter: So’chem tlhuDwI’
- Structural Support Frames: qal’aqmey

Iikka "fergusq" Hauhio