[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' wejmaHDIch mu' chu'

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Aug 11 08:48:42 PDT 2023

They were emailed to this list under the email subject of "to'qIpo'na Hol
much" on August 1st.

I can add the document to that page when I add all the links to the
wishlist requests. I just haven't had time to do that yet with my work
backlog from taking a week off along with working to mail out all the
online t-shirts/coins to the virtual attendees.

tugh vIchel!

qurgh